Welcome to the month of May. I hope you and your family are keeping safe and well as we all adapt to the trying state of affairs caused by #COVID-19. Without a doubt, it has been a testing period but one thing we are confident of is that He will not leave us nor forsake us, Isaiah 43:2 says When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you: when you walk through the fire, you shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon you.
My prayers and thoughts are with those people and families that have been affected one way or the other during this pandemic period, the almighty God will grant healing and recovery in the name Jesus.
Biblically, number five represents God’s grace, which is about God’s favour and kindness toward us. I pray that as you journey and go through the month of May, His grace will be sufficient for you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. 2Cor 12:9
1. Thank you for your sufficient grace for the salvation of my soul. Eph. 2:8; Titus 2:11
2. My father, forgive me in anyway that I have abused or taken your grace for granted. Rom 6:1-2
3. My father, I receive the mercy that I need to obtain your grace in my time of need in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Heb 4.16.
4. My father, by your grace keep me, my family and my loved ones safe from every pestilence in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Psalm 91:3
5. My father, I receive sufficient grace upon my altar of prayers, for my wife, for my children, for my business and loved ones. 2 Cori 12:9
6. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I receive overcoming and breakthrough grace for capacity increase in every area of my life.
7. My father, I thank you for listened to my requests Isa 65:24