Welcome to the month of July, Grace and peace be unto you from God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Wow!, we are in the second half of the year already, it was like yesterday we were saying a happy new year to 2020, how time flies! Over the past six months, so much has happened citywide, nationwide and worldwide, of course including Covid_19. This has had a tremendous impact on our health, jobs, finances, relationships, business, etc but, in the scripture, seven often symbolizes completion or perfection.
Genesis (Gen.1:31; Gen. 2:1-2) tells us that God created the heavens and the earth in six days, and, upon completion, God rested on the seventh day, I declare into your lives and destiny in this seventh month and second half of the year, that our almighty God will perfect all that concerns you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Psalm 138:8
1. My father, I praise and worship you with the whole of my heart. Psalm 138:1-6
2. Thank you for seeing me and my family through the month of June and through the first half of the year 2020; Thank you for reviving us in the midst of trouble, for stretching your hand against the wrath of my adversaries. Psalm 138:7.
3. My father, because your mercy endures forever, forgive me in any way that I have transgresses your commands in the past months. Psalm 138:8
4. Almighty God, I receive strength, grace, anointing and fresh fire needed for the second half of the year‘s journey; let your right hand carry me through. Psalm 138:7
5. Almighty God, go ahead of me into July and the second half of the year and perfect everything that concerns me, my wife, my children, my household. Psalm 138:8
6. Almighty God, as I journey into the second half of the year, let your presence go ahead and remove every evil program and obstacle pertaining to every area of my life. Psalm 138:8
7. Almighty God, in this second half of the year, help me not to do anything that will cause me to be forsaken; I will not be forsaken, my family will not be forsaken, my ministry will not be forsaken. Psalm 138:8
8. I thank you because the glory of the second half of 2020 shall exceed that of the first in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Hagg 2:9