Welcome to the ninth month of the year. If it has not been God that is on our side what are we going to be saying, God’s faithfulness has kept us till now. PRAISE & GLORY BE TO HIM IN THE HIGHEST.
In Bible, number 9 represents divine completeness and Jesus died at the 9th hour of the day(3pm) to make way for us to have access to God – Matt 27:51. Also, the ninth month ends a woman’s pregnancy and results in a new life. I pray that as we start the month you will give birth to your visions and dreams, your expectations shall not be cut off in Jesus name. The nine fruits of Spirit which are Faithfulness, Gentleness, Goodness, Joy, Kindness, Long suffering, Love, Peace and Self-control (Galatians 5:22 – 23) will manifest in your life. Amen.
1. Father, thank you because the thoughts that you have toward me are not the thoughts of evil but of God and peace. Jer 29:11
2. Father, as you are with Joseph all the way, please be with me this month and this last quarter Gen 39:21
3. Father, please release to me every character traits that I need for my God given visions and dreams to be fulfilled. Gen. 37:5-9; Gal 5:22 – 23; Hab 2:2-3
4. Father, in the name of Jesus, let every hindrance to my visions and dreams be remove
5. Father, Let me fulfil purpose and destiny to the glory of your name
6. Father, help me to focus of my visions. Heb 12:2 Mark
7. Father, help me not to be distracted from my visions. Neh. 2:19, Neh 4:1-8, Neh. 6:1-3
8. Father, thank you for always hearing me and for what you are going to do for me in this month. John 11:41
Do you have any prayer point(s) to add? Add in the comment box below