How time flies! We are already half way through the year and I welcome you to the month of July -the beginning of the second half of the year 2019.
Now thanks be unto God, who always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. Remember the story of a man called Nehemiah, who was building the wall but when he got to halfway, challenges, mockery, discouragement etc came? He prayed to God for strength and against every spirit that seemed to stand against his plan to complete the project.(Neh. 4:6-10).
Are you discouraged or challenged now? This is your month of completeness and divine perfection. I pray that the almighty God will complete and perfect that which He has started in your life, and that your testimonies are complete and perfect in Jesus name.
1. Father, thank you for bringing me into the seventh month of the year and also the second half of this year; for your loving kindness, tender mercies and compassion that fails not towards me and my loved ones. Lam. 3:22-23
2. Father, I thank you for all I accomplished in the first half of the year by your grace. Psa 103:1-4
3. Almighty father, you are a mighty man in battle. This month, give me total victory and deliverance, cause every spirit of Sanballat and Tobias that rises up against me to be defeated before me. As they come against me in one direction, make them to flee before me in seven different ways. Neh 4:4-5
4. Almighty father, seven represents completeness, this seventh month, release the grace for completion on me, help and strengthen me with everything I need spiritually and physically to complete the projects and plans I have for this year so I don’t end up with abandoned projects in the mighty name of Jesus. Zech 4:6-9
5. Almighty father, just as Noah’s ark came to a place of rest in the seventh month – this month take me, my family, ministry, business, career to a place of rest away from every flood and water that wants to overwhelm and drown us. Gen 8:4
6. This month, I receive strength to pursue, overtake and recover all that I have lost willingly or ignorantly in the name of Jesus. 1 Sam. 30:8
7. Thank you in advance of what you have in stock for me this month. Eph 3:20
If this post has blessed you, please don’t just read it alone. Kindly share with your followers on various platforms by clicking any of the buttons below. Thank you.