Welcome to February, the second month in 2018. I hope you’ve been having a good start to 2018?
Were you able to accomplish the tasks/objectives/goals you set for the month of January? If “Yes”, good – as this shows you can repeat the same for February, If “Not” do you know why you didn’t accomplish those goals? Did you use S.M.A.R.T when you were setting your goals/objectives?
Remember changes don’t come easily; you need to be determined, committed and to make conscious efforts – as well as seek the kingdom of God first. (Matt 6:33). As you’re determined and focussed on God this month, He will contend with anything that is contending with you, He will direct your path and you will find waters that will break every fallow ground and make room for you. (Gen. 26.15-32).
I agree with you in the name of Jesus that peace, settlement, satisfaction, joy, and breakthroughs shall be yours this very month. He will grant you peace on every side and there shall be no evil occurrence.
1. Father, I praise and thank you for the month of January and for bringing me into the month of February. Psalm 103:1-5
2. Father, as I go through the month, help me not to walk in the way of the ungodly, nor stand in the way of sinners nor sit in the seat of the scornful. Psalm 1:1
3. Father, let my delight be to meditate in your word Psalm 1:2
4. Father, I acknowledge you in every area of my life; direct and order my steps. Prov 3:5-6
5. Father, every blessing that has been taken away from me as a result of jealousy or hatred, let there be restoration in a hundred-fold. Gen. 26:15-16
6. Father, in this month of February, any power from the pit of hell, or personality that has been assigned to contend with me for my possessions, blessings, testimonies, etc.; arise for my help and contend with them in the name of Jesus. Gen. 26:20-21; Psalm 35:1
7. Almighty father, bless and prosper the work of my hands, let my fallow ground and desert find water and make room for me completely. Gen 26:22.
8. Father, let your light shine on me, that people may see your good works and glorify you. Gen. 26:28; Matt.6:14-16
9. Father, I refuse to labour in vain this month, in Jesus name. Gen. 26:32
10. Thank you for always hearing and answering me. 1 John 5:14
If this post has blessed you, please don’t just read it alone. Kindly share with your followers on various platforms by clicking any of the buttons below. Also drop your comment(s). Thank you.