1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Wao!, October is here! You are welcome the month of October and the last quarter of the year 2017. As Oprah Winfrey said “Cheers to a new month and another chance for us to get it right.”
We have every reason to praise and thank God for choosing to be on our side, because if He has not chosen to be on our side, our adversary would have swallowed us up quickly! Psalm 124:1-4. The fact that you are reading this post means that He has given you the power and a sound mind to do so. What a faithful God we serve!
Biblically, there are four numbers that denote completion or perfection, these are 3, 7, 10 and 12. Each of these represent a different kind of perfection or completion.
Biblically, 3 means divine perfection; 7 means spiritual perfection; 10 means perfection of God’s divine order; and 12 means governmental perfection. Are you in a situation that you don’t understand, or you still find yourself in a difficult situation/circumstance after having done all you can? Remember that He makes everything beautiful in His own time – according to His divine order, and He promised to perfect that which concerns you and I – Psalm 138:8.
All you need to do is to stay focused and ensure that the line of communication between you and God is not blocked or broken in any way, so that every dry bone will live again. We each have valleys and dark places in our lives (be it in our health, finance, marriage, home, career/business, ministry etc.).
In whatsoever valley you find yourself in, there’s still hope because nothing is impossible with Him. In the midst of our challenges, trials, disappointments and discouragement – when God is invited in, things begin to change as He will begin to give new direction and restoration. I speak to every dry bone in your life in this month to receive life, and for everything to come together to the glory of God.
As we are in the last quarter of the year 2017, the favour of God will be so real in your life that you will become blessed, just as the Lord blessed the house of Obededom and all that belonged to him, within the space of three months, 2 Sam 6:11-12
1. Father, thank you for this new month, for your unlimited loving kindness and mercy over me and my family, for preservation, safety and provision. Ps 124:2-3
2. Father, let me encounter you every day in this month. Isaiah 6:1-6
3. Father, help me to walk before you blamelessly and in holiness throughout this month Gen 17:1
4. Father, let every gate before me be lifted up in the mighty name of Jesus. Psalm 24.7
5. Father, King of Glory, enter into my life afresh this new month, and do wondrous things in Jesus name. Psalm 24:9
6. Lord, let everything dead in my life encounter your unlimited power this month, in Jesus Name. Rom 8:11
7. Father, in this month of October let every chain of bondage be broken off my life completely, because there is now no condemnation for those that in Christ Jesus Rom 8:1
8. Father, everything that I have lost this year in terms of opportunities, or that I have lost to the enemy due to my carelessness, let there be complete restoration. 1 Sam 30:8
9. Father, throughout this month, let your hand be upon me for good. Eze 37:1
10. Father, you are the God of all flesh and there is no impossibility with you, let every dry bone in my life receive the breath of life again. Ezekiel 37:1-6; Jer 32:27
11. Father, you blessed Obededom in three months; in this last quarter of 2017, let me be swimming in the pool of your favour and blessing. 2 Sam 6:11-12
12. Father, I thank you because you always hear me. John 11:41
If this post has blessed you, please don’t just read it alone. Kindly share with your followers on various platforms by clicking any of the buttons below. Thank you.
Drop your Comments!