Welcome to the month of December, the last month in the year 2017. Whoa!; Has God not been good?
I want to congratulate you for making it to the last month of the year, by His grace. This month, the Lord will crown all your efforts with glorious success and bountiful harvest, For He that has begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ Phil 1:6.
If you haven’t been journaling what God has done, day after day, since the start of the year chances are that you might not remember much of what God has done – rather, what He has not done. However, I want to tell you that many waters have passed under the bridge but we are still alive because God decided to keep us safe. Psa 124:1-3.
Maybe you are fretting over that situation and challenge you’re facing and saying “hey, it’s the last month of the year, this challenge is still there”, and asking when God is going to appear. I want to tell you not to be afraid, for the battle is not yours – but God’s; i.e. as long as your focus is on Him and you’re not distracted, He will come through for you! Remember, “better is the end of thing than the beginning thereof”.
This month I pray that, as this year comes to an end, your life and that of your household shall not come to an end in Jesus name. You shall be divinely positioned for His blessing – and every power delaying your blessing shall be removed – and you shall possess your possessions, by God’s grace. Be still and encouraged today, and make the most out of the remaining days left in the year!
1. Almighty father, I thank and praise you for all that you have done for me and my family since the beginning of the year. 1 Chro 16:34; Psa 103:1-3
2. Almighty father, every project that I started that are yet to be finished or that I’ve abandoedn, I receive the anointing and power to complete in Jesus name. Zech. 4:9
3. Almighty father, you are the God of the beginning and the end – see me through the last month of the year without anxiety or trouble in Jesus name. Phil 4:6
4. Almighty father, every evil waiting or hibernating to attack me or any member of my family in this last month of the year, let the evil hear your voice, expire and be scattered in Jesus name. Isa 30:30-31
5. Almighty father, restore to me all that I have lost in the past 11 months as we approach the end of the year. 2 Kings 6:1-6
6. Almighty father, help me to finish the year strong and well in the name of Jesus Isa. 41:10
7. Almighty father, complete the good thing that you have started in my life, my family, my ministry, my home and in my business in the name of Jesus. Phil 1:6
8. Almighty father, every blessing you have planned and packaged for me in 2017 that I am yet to receive, that are in the satanic checkpoint, let it be released now by fire. Dan 10:13
9. Almighty father, terminate and nullify every power postponing my testimony and my breakthrough in Jesus name. Eph 6:12
10. In the name of Jesus every divine opportunities that I have missed in the past months, I command them to locate me in the name of Jesus
11. Almighty father, anything that must die for me to have peace that passes human understanding in this month, die, in the name of Jesus. Isa 43:3-4
12. In the name of Jesus, I decree into December, you are the crowning glory of this year, you shall crown my work this year with glory and honour in Jesus name. Job 22:28
13. Almighty father, I thank you because you always hear me, I thank you in advance for many benefits you have prepared for me in this month of December
If this post has blessed you, please don’t just read it alone. Kindly share with your followers on various platforms by clicking any of the buttons below. Thank you.
Drop your Comments