In IIS 6 and below there used to be an easy way to export the list of sites.
To export the list of sites in IIS 7 and above, it is no longer done through the IIS Management console rather there is a command line utility available to accomplish the task. You can use the appcmd
1. Log on to the server running the IIS application with the administrator account or an equivalent account
2. Open the command prompt window
3. At the command prompt enter change directory (cd) to %windir%\system32\inetsrv\
4. Enter appcmd list site > c:\sites.txt – where c:\sites.txt can be any location and directory that you want to save the list to.
5. Close the command prompt window