Welcome to the month of December the last month before the beginning of a new year. Year 2020 has been a year full of challenges and surprises, it has been a rough year for many of us but as apostle Paul said, “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair. In Philippians 4:4, we are encouraged to always rejoice in the Lord.
Do you sometimes ask why me, when terrible situations seem unending? Or do you ask yourself, who have I offended or when will the problems end? David had been on the run from Saul for a while and after being delivered from Saul’s hands, he went home to join with the Philistines to fight against Israel. He went back home to Ziklag and found the place burnt by the Amalekites. To add insult to injury, women and children had been taken captive.
I pray the good hand of the Lord will be upon you for strength and speed to pursue, to overtake and recover all that is yours as we round up the year in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth Amen.
1. My father, I praise and thank you for keeping me, my family, and my loved ones from the beginning of this year till now; Thank you for your faithfulness towards us. Psalm 34:1-8.
2. Father, help me to see my mistakes and errors and to do all in my power to overcome and correct them, let every door that I have opened for the enemy to invade my life be closed in the name of Jesus. 1 Sam 30:1
3. My father, let all my goodness/benefits that have eluded me since the beginning of the year be released back to me, in Jesus’ name. 1 Sam 30:2
4. Anything that has caused me fear/tears/distress, in my health, my job, my marriage, my finance, etc, 5. Lord visit the foundation and let there be calm and peace. 1 Sam 30:4
6. I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life,. Matt 18:18
7. My father, because you have not given me the spirit of fear, depression and anxiety, I therefore receive the spirt of power, of love, of sound mind and the ministry of angels for encouragement and right decisions in the mighty name of Jesus. 1 Sam 30:6
8. My father, this last month of the year, I pray for anointing/strength/power to pursue, overtake and recover my stolen properties from the enemy in the mighty name of Jesus. 1 Sam 30:8
9. I decree restoration in this month of December and that everything that the enemy had taken that belongs to me is restored, my health is restored, my peace is restored, my joy is restored, my altar of prayer is restored, my family is restored, my job/career/business is restored, my child/ren is/are restored, my finances is restored in the name of Jesus. Joel 2:25
10. My father, throughout this month and beyond, I shall eat in plenty and be satisfied and i will not be ashamed in the mighty name of Jesus. Joel 2:26
11. Thank you for the hope and confidence that I have in you that whenever I call upon your name you hear me. 1 John 5:14