Welcome to the month of June. Six is a very unique number and is the number of man for God created man on the sixth day after the He rested. God created man to be fruitful, multiply, replenish the earth and subdue it and to have dominion over every creature of God, Gen. 1:26-31.
Also, it was in the sixth month that the angel Gabriel was sent from God to visit Mary, Luke 1:26-8; I pray that it is your turn to be visited for favour and the power of God to overshadow you in Jesus name.
1. Praise and Worship Him for yet another month. Psalm 34:1-10
2. Thank Him for all He has done throughout the month of May – forgiveness, mercy, great grace, protection, provision, deliverance etc. Psalm 107:1-8
3. O Lord, I commit the month of June into your hand, please help me to walk before you blamelessly, help me not to dip my hand in iniquities, help me not to be distracted. Gen 17:1; Psa 1:1; Heb. 12:2
4. O Lord, as you visited and singled out Mary, please visit me and single me and my family out for favour. Luke 1:26-28
5. O Lord, throughout this month be with me and my family. Luke 1:28
6. O Lord, by your mighty power, every form of fear and trouble that might come my way in this month of June shall he paralysed and terminated in Jesus name.
7. O Lord let me give birth to every idea, dream and vision that you have given me, my dreams shall not be aborted. Luke 1:31
8. O Lord, in this month of June miracle and breakthrough of how did it happen, glory that swallow shame let it come upon me. Luke 1:32
9. O Lord, you have created me to dominate, therefore this month I will dominate in every area of my life. Gen. 1:26
10. O Lord, this month I will be fruitful, I will multiply and I will replenish physically, spiritually, financially. Gen. 1:28
11. O Lord, let everything that you have created cooperate with me and work in my favour. Gen. 1:29
12. O Lord, anointing of ten times better, release upon me this month.
13. O Lord, in this month of June, let the power of the highest overshadow me. Luke 1:35
14. O Lord, because with you there is no impossibility, everything that have seemed to be impossible in my life since the beginning of this year, arise let them become possible. Luke 1:37
15. O Lord, I thank you because you always hear me. Matt 7:7