Welcome to October, the beginning of the last quarter of 2019. Are you about to give up on your dreams and visions for the year? Have you been laughed at or pitied in life? Are you thinking your situation is hopeless? Do you think God has forgotten you? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, I’d like to remind you that the God that turned to Jabez and removed his reproach; that turned to Obededom and turned his situation around within three months is still very much at work.(1 Chro 4:10; 2Sam 6:10-11). Acknowledge and embrace Him as we go in to this new month. I pray that in-between this month and the end of the year, you will obtain mercy and receive grace for testimonies and blessings in Jesus name. Happy New Month.
1. Almighty God, thank you for all you have done and all that you are still doing for me and my family. I appreciate your faithfulness, benefits and compassion that never fails. Psalm 103:1-2
2. Almighty God, thank you for forgiving me all my iniquities/transgressions and redeeming my life from destruction. Psalm 103:3-4
3. Almighty God, I acknowledge and embrace you into my life and affairs, take preeminence, Let me walk before you blamelessly throughout this month and this year in the mighty name of Jesus. 2 Sam 6:10
4. Almighty God, just as you turned Obededom’s situation around within three months, turn my situation around for good. 2 Sam 6:11
5. Almighty God, as you removed every ‘but’ from the life of Jabez, remove every ‘but’ in my life (Mention the areas); enlarge my coast and let there be abundant blessings. 1 Chro 4:10a
6. Almighty God, in this month of October keep me and my family from evil, keep me from error, prosper the work of my hands in the mighty name of Jesus. 1 Chro 4:10b
7. Thank you because you are able to do exceedingly and abundantly above all that I can ask or think, according to the power that works in me. Eph 3:20